Ceviche is a healthy and easy way to prepare and eat fish; and our high quality promise means our fresh fish is safe to prepare in this way – It’s also very delicious!
- 1 salmon fillet, skin removed and diced
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tbsp yuzu juice
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- ½ a red onion, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove
- A handful of coriander plus extra for garnish
- ½ an avocado, diced
- 1 jalapeno, finely sliced
- 2 small corn or flour tortillas
- Sunflower oil
- Put the lime juice, yuzu juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, ½ of the red onion, garlic, and coriander in a blender and blend until well mixed and almost smooth, pour into a bowl.
- Add the salmon and avocado to the mixture and stir together, leave for around 8-10 minutes to allow the salmon to ‘cook’.
- Heat around 1 inch of oil in a pan on a medium/high heat, fry the tortillas one at a time, turning once, until golden brown on both sides. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Add the remaining coriander leaves, red onion and jalapeno to the salmon and serve with the crispy tortillas.
Other recipes you might like