A quick & easy surf & turf recipe using excellent quality sirloin steak and king prawns. The zingy chimichurri sauce is an excellent accompaniment.
- Mini Surf & Turf box
- ¼ red onion, finely diced
- ½ red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano, finely chopped
- A large handful of parsley, finely chopped
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tsp white wine vinegar
- Defrost 16 prawns and chop each steak into 8 cubes.
- Preheat the grill to 220ºC and put some wooden skewers in a bowl of water to soak.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together to make the chimichurri sauce and season with salt.
- Pierce a skewer through a cube of steak, followed by a prawn and repeat. Continue with the remaining skewers. Drizzle a baking tray with oil and place the skewers on top. Grill for 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve with the chimichurri sauce.
Other recipes you might like